The Politics of the Superficial by Brett Ommen download in ePub, pdf, iPad
Visual Rhetoric and the Protocol of Display, Brett Ommen explores the increasing reliance on images as a mode of communication in contemporary life. In space, viewers engage in the negotiation of meaning and collective belonging.
Before images, viewers engage in the personal experience of aesthetics and individual identity. It will serve as a vital contribution to the field of visual rhetoric. See if you have enough points for this item.
- Ten Dollar Dinners
- The Lamb's Agenda
- Bruce Springsteen and Philosophy
- Killed in Paradise
- King Peggy
- Olympic Realities
- Bildungscontrolling im E-Learning
- Kill Baxter
- The Personal and the Professional in Aid Work
- Natural Resources and Economic Growth
- Fast Families, Virtual Children
- Blueprints for Battle
- Concrete Fit for People