The Adolescent in the Family by Patricia Noller download in ePub, pdf, iPad
All Department of Health clinicians are trauma trained and certified. If a patient requires a higher level of care, appropriate referrals are made. Below are specific types of family-based treatments shown to be effective in treating adolescent substance abuse.
Therapists encourage family members to use behavioral strategies taught in sessions and apply their new skills to improve the home environment. Goals are reviewed and rewards provided at each session. For families with private insurance seeking assessments only, fees are determined on a sliding scale based on the family income. Diagnostic evaluations, medication monitoring, and individual, family and group therapy are available. The adolescent and at least one parent participate in treatment planning and choose specific interventions from a menu of evidence-based treatment options.
- Advances in Thermodynamics of the van der Waals Fluid
- Recollections of War Times
- The Lamb's Agenda
- Human Interference on River Health
- Atlas of Early Modern Britain, 1485-1715
- Structure of Matter
- Feminist Perspectives on Tort Law
- Die Sachentscheidungsbefugnisse des Revisionsgerichts
- Frommer's EasyGuide to Rome, Florence and Venice 2018
- Conan the Destroyer