Profit Driven Business Analytics by Wouter Verbeke download in ePub, pdf, iPad
New E-learning Course by Prof. His findings have been published in well-known international journals and presented at international top conferences. We also discuss a range of profit-driven evaluation measures for assessing the performance of analytical models from a business perspective. We call such approaches profit-driven analytics and they extend and reinforce the abilities of traditional analytics.
Quizzes are included to facilitate the understanding of the material. In the course, we discuss both profit-driven descriptive and predictive analytics, and as well introduce uplift modeling as a stepping stone toward developing prescriptive analytical models.
Wouter Verbeke Wouter Verbeke, Ph. The e-learning course on profit-driven business analytics presents a toolbox of advanced analytical approaches that support subsequent cost-optimal decision making. See here for more details.
- Ontic Ethics
- Fine Needle Aspiration of Palpable Masses
- Ten Dollar Dinners
- Polling, Policy, and Public Opinion
- The Frugal Bride
- The Law and Practice of the International Criminal Court
- Girlfriends Forever
- Environmental Impacts of Renewable Energy
- Werteorientierte Unternehmensführung
- Behandelmodule zelfbeeldversterking en sociale vaardigheid voor kinderen
- Milestones and Turning Points in Development Thinking
- Phonics First - Grades 2-4
- The Queen of the Swords
- Guide to Environment Safety and Health Management
- Olympic Realities