Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy of Lunar and Terrestrial Minerals by Clarence Karr download in ePub, pdf, iPad
Of particular importance is the influence of the electron lattice interaction in the adiabatic approximation which in many cases is the origin of peculiarities in the phonon self-energy. Applications are roughly divided between lunar and terrestrial, although the broad range of interchangeability of applications is obvious in many instances. In this work the vibrational spectra of pure non-metals and of those con taining point defects are investigated. Tables of frequencies peaks for both infrared and Raman spectra are provided at key points in the book and will act as a useful reference resource for those involve interpreting spectra.
This book provides a solid introduction to vibrational spectroscopy with an emphasis placed upon developing critical interpretation skills. The dynamical properties of solids have recently attracted renewed interest in connection with the increasing understanding of phase transitions and re lated phenomena. Principles and Spectral Interpretation explains the background, core principles and tests the readers understanding of the important techniques of Infrared and Raman Spectroscopy.
Thus there are chapters on visible and near-infrared, followed by those on mid-infrared, far-infrared, and Raman spectroscopy.
- Antarctic Mineral Exploitation
- In Defense of the Bible
- Thinking Financially
- The Lysenko Affair
- Complications During and After Cataract Surgery
- Der Mensch inmitten der Geschichte
- Best Easy Day Hikes Salt Lake City
- Olympic Realities
- Haunted New Orleans
- The Endurance Diet
- Norse-derived Vocabulary in late Old English Texts
- Epic Meal Time
- Children's Rights and International Development
- The Search for Meaning in Film and Television
- The Flying Bedroom
- Fierce Patriot
- Ghosts of Shanghai
- The Law and Practice of the International Criminal Court
- Investigating Archaeological Cultures
- Microbial Styrene Degradation