Diverse Administrators in Peril by Edna Chun download in ePub, pdf, iPad
Each monograph in the series is the definitive analysis of a tough higher education problem, based on thorough research of pertinent literature and institutional experiences. For example, they let us know which features and sections are most popular.
For institutions seeking to improve their diversity initiatives, this book is definitely a step in the right direction. Chun and Evans provide troubling, but true, examples of current situations and excellent, clear recommendations for change. The monograph proposes a progressive model for inclusion based on the dynamic conceptual model of reciprocal empowerment. Yet for leaders who do not look like the expectations that other people have, there is often responsibility without authority.
Without these cookies, we won't know if you have any performance-related issues that we may be able to address. Topics are identified by a national survey. We use this information to create a better experience for all users.
- Entrepreneurship in Wachstumsunternehmen
- Statistical Learning Theory and Stochastic Optimization
- Inventory Record Accuracy
- Information Science and Applications
- Senator North
- Wonders In Weeds
- Meet Me in Texas
- Feminist Perspectives on Tort Law
- Communicating Uncertainty
- Performance Management im Hochschulbereich
- The Brief, Madcap Life of Kay Kendall